Saturday, September 27, 2008

Housekeeping Note

No, I'm not going to give cleaning hints here (many of you are breathing a sigh of relief, knowing I'm not a Good Housekeeping winner). Instead, I wanted to brief you on what's going on with my studies and this blog.

With the final post below, Changes, I have completed the blogging for Module 3. I have to write a term paper - the topic will be related to women working with immigrants in the late 1800s. After that, I will be taking a brief break before resuming studies in Module 4, sometime in early 2009 if the Lord wills.

Module 4 will be my final module of study. I will have to write a Graduate Research Paper and complete a Capstone Project, in addition to keeping up with the regular lessons. So you can see I need a lot of prayer!

I confess that I haven't done as good a job on this blog as I would have liked. The lessons lack the detail I would prefer, and often barely scratch the surface. But that is how I feel in this study program - there is so much to learn, and even the hours of reading I spend barely begins to cover the depth of what there is to learn. So to boil that down even further for these lessons seems overwhelming to me. I think sometimes I've gotten it right by grace alone and written something helpful; other times, I probably left you scratching your head. Thanks for bearing with me regardless!

I'll continue to post on my primary blog (http://surpassingglory.blogspot.com) things that the Lord gives me to encourage kingdom workers and whomever God sends by. Meanwhile, The Big Picture will be here for reference, and I will resume this blog with Module 4. If I can figure out how, I will post my term paper - once it is written.

Thanks for your prayers and support!

No comments: